Inspection Services You Can Trust
Home Inspections, Thermal Imaging, Buyer and Seller Inspections, New Construction, Plan Review, and more.
INFRARED USED ON EVERY INSPECTION
I offer full service, non-invasive inspections of all visible systems of the home and attached appliances. My inspections follow the strict standards of practice set forth by the Texas Real Estate Commission and includes all visible parts of the foundation, grading and drainage adjacent to the home, the roof covering materials, roof structures and attics, interior and exterior walls, ceilings and floors, interior and exterior doors, windows, stairways, fireplaces and chimneys, porches, balconies, decks, carports, the electrical system of the home, HVAC including heating and cooling equipment, duct systems, chases, vents, plumbing systems, attached appliances, garage door operator systems, and sprinkler systems.
On Every Inspection
Without thermal imaging, some things go unseen. I scan for trouble spots with every inspection. Now you can see what others only guess about.
Thermal images can help reveal problems with moisture (which may be conducive to mold and decay), electrical systems, deficient insulation, HVAC and duct systems, plumbing leaks and more.
I USE SOME OF THE NEWEST TECHNOLOGY TO ENSURE THAT I AM ABLE TO PROVIDE A SUPERIOR INSPECTION SERVICE!
- 3-4 hour home inspection (on average) conducted according to TREC standards
- Infrared scan of the home
- On-site overview of defects with client at the end of inspection
- As much time as you need to ask questions and review information
- Full TREC report with digital images integrated into report provided in less than 24 hours
- Monthly home owners newsletter with home information and maintenance tips
- $10,000 Honor Guarantee